Injector Duty Monitor

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 9 23:11:07 GMT 1999

If you want a PC-DOS meter, you can hook into the game, rs232 or
printer inputs.  This can give you .xxx837  ms resolution.
If interest I could write a quick free ware.
You would need some type of buffered input.
There is a free working logic analyzer for printer port at
 http://www.comnet.ca/~logixell/Demo.htm
The $99 Rad Shack recording digital scope probe is also handy.
alex