NON GROUP

Martin Powlette marquise at candw.lc
Mon Jan 11 01:10:44 GMT 1999

--------------C9629627C5581A1D77B7153E

I am looking for a consultant on Auto Shop Layout/Set-up and design. I
know most of you guys have something to offer so please do.  Things seem
to be working up for the new shop.  Anyone with info on tools, websites,
books or finger pointers etc etc please advice.

Martin

--------------C9629627C5581A1D77B7153E

begin:          vcard
fn:             Martin Powlette
n:              Powlette;Martin
org:            Auto Service & Repairs Ltd
adr:            Box 1081;;;Castries;;;St.Lucia
email;internet: marquise at candw.lc
title:          Manager/Tech.
tel;work:       (758) 452-5590
tel;fax:        452-5590
tel;home:       452-6933
note:           " We'll keep you moving in the right direction"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard