Stepper Motors

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 11 18:16:27 GMT 1999

Well, heck, I might as well throw in a comment too ;)

How big and how many do you need? I've always saved steppers from my
junk stuff, and have just a few steppers. I know I have 'em from old
floppies, printers, plotters, etc. Whaddya need, and I'll see what's in
the old boxes. Haven't opened 'em in a while...

Heck, might even have some DEC motors from RL-02's, RX01's, etc. layin'
around...

Andrew "The E-stuff Pack Rat" M
And my wife tells me I'd never have a use for this stuff... :P