Heat sink compound

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Mon Jan 11 18:24:48 GMT 1999

I had both the bearing and later the diode failure mode on my alternator.

Does anyone have a source for those wrap around clamps needed on the CS130
alternators for retaining the replacement bearing after punching out
the old front bearing?

I think JC Whitney also carries the "iceberg" case.

Thanks,
Tom