Fp regulator mods

Mike Pitts mpitts at netspeak.com
Mon Jan 11 19:00:24 GMT 1999

Budget isn't really a concern. I could just go buy an FMU
if I wanted to.  But I like doing things myself when possible,
I enjoy the challenge.  I'm not too concerned about spilling
fuel either.  I wouldn't do anything that would risk a failure
like that.

When you say 6:1, does that mean you are increasing the FP
by 6 PSI for every 1 PSI of boost?  That seems like way too
much. I run 24 PSI at the track, that would be nearly 150 PSI
increase in fuel pressure!

Thanks,
-Mike