ca18det

jimmy le jpl_indigo7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:59:31 GMT 1999

Ive already done a lot of looking into this motor, I was once in the
process of installing the turbo setup from the ca18 onto a ca20 motor...
boing my 87 nissan 200sx.... in the us the ca18 came out in the pulsar
gti and nx2000 gti's, all fwd and non turbo.  Here in the state the
turbo 200sx came w/a ca18det no intercooler and was rwd, in japan the
same motor came in the older 240sx being 89-90 and pulsars and efni's...
what motor are you putting in what car??