Injector Selection

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Jan 13 21:35:28 GMT 1999

Hi David

Stock 5.0 mustang and 5.0 gm TPI should fill your bill although
they are saturated.

GL;peter

David Rhoads <rhoads at adi.com> on 01/13/99 11:04:34 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 To:      diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu

 cc:      sdscott at engin.umich.edu, desander at umich.edu(bcc:
          Peter Fenske/BCIT)

 Subject: Injector Selection

I'm trying to track down a suitable set of injectors for the following,
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

apprx 19 lb/hr, 2.5gm/s ... @ apprx 40psi
preferrably Peak & hold for a Port injection setup.
I'll need to know the resistance for driver circuitry.
Another preferance would be a cone valve with a narrow spray pattern.

Application, manufacturer and part # is also needed for the folks at the
parts counter.

Most of the information that I've been able to find on the www
seems to be missing at least one piece of this info.  Most tech
departments aren't willing/able to provide the info needed for even
thier own products.  Go figure!

TIA

--
. David Rhoads II