GM TPI tips for a newbie

Alain Toussaint alaint at cgocable.ca
Thu Jan 14 04:02:27 GMT 1999

> I don't think a 5.0 intake will flow enough air to feed a 406.  That
> will be your major restriction.  There are aftermarket (ACCEL) intake
> manifolds that should flow the required amounts but aren't cheap.

possible suggestion here is to extrude hone the intake and enjoy the
torque,ummm....i wonder if the intake has enough meat so the extrude hone
process don't go through the intake ???

Alain

----signature----

No Keyboard found, Press any key to continue.

what is the any key ??

Windows 9x: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for  a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for  a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.