ECU6 EFI system construction

Michael J. Kupec mkupec at erols.com
Thu Jan 14 04:20:39 GMT 1999

Al,

Have you changed anything in the EFI.ZIP file since 3 Jan? I've tried to D/L
it tonight, but AOL keeps timing out during the transfer. If others are
having problems with getting the file, I can upload it to my web site for
others to retrieve.

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec at erols.com
http://members.xoom.com/BroncoMike
President of Off Camber Crawlers
http://www.off-road.com/~occweb
1970 "Calico" Bronco w/351W (in a constant state of
disassembly/refinement...)
1964 1/2 260 Convertible  w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HP "K" Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." - Winston
Churchill

I live with constant fear and danger every day...
    and sometimes she lets me go four-wheeling!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on!