93 Z disassembly - I have jsrs to non prom location.

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Jan 14 05:02:35 GMT 1999

Hey,

I have finished the TCC control routine, and I think I understand
all of it, except how the TCC actually gets triggered.  There aren't
any things checking the TCC bit and setting a register in the $1000
range.   I did find some odd code that does jsr into the $5000 range,
the prom is mapped from $8000-$FFFF, so $5000 would have to be
built into the computer's internals.    There about 10 of these jsrs
to different addresses in the $5000 range.  Does anyone have any
idea what these do?   If I really want to know bad, I will setup
a prom to read that range (while petting the watchdog), and output
that data to the aldl port.  I am thinking some of the hardware
operations (TCC and several others maybe) are being done there.

				Roger