ECU6 EFI system construction

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 14 05:01:31 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pitts <mpitts at ns-alpha.emi.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: ECU6 EFI system construction

Toss in delta quantity, and a coolant temp correction, and I think that
would take care of all of it.
Bruce          Doc said we needed a Mascot so we went to the Pet Shop
                  today.  Trouble was he got sick, and I wound up carring
him
                  out.  Security stopped me, and wanted me to pay for him.
                  Really hurt his feelings.