Option Codes (Off Topic)

kv at us.ibm.com kv at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 14 16:40:52 GMT 1999

Guess I better do that this time around... those little Chilton books only
go so far...  are the factory manuals strictly dealer items?

I got your info in the mail...Thanks!!  I am thinking it over.  I have this
never ending need to modify yet I still feel the pain from the last "less
than satisfying" modification!

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
   408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com on 01/13/99 05:51:15 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu