O2 bung brazing/welding?

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Fri Jan 15 04:47:49 GMT 1999

>>gonna need it for my 4Di and EGO sensor I've rallied the parts for
>
>If you want a looooong description of my experience of adding the 4Di
>system to a Jeep, send me mail direct.

thanks, you actually sent it to me almost a year ago, still have it
archived and printed!  thanks again

>>PS still looking for a fine deal on a 486 notebook w/ modem and working
>>battery...
>
>You don't need a modem for the 4Di system - just an RS232 port.  Also,
>the minimum system requirements for the 4Di software is a 286 with EGA
>video.  I ended up buying a 486 DX2/50 and it is plenty fast.  I paid
>around $300.00 for it (used) about a year ago.  You should be able to get
>one for less now.

thanks for the modem info;-))  I was going to have Lingerfelter monitor my
tables and email back recc'd changes while on the fly;^)  Waiting to find a
solid 486DX system for <$300CD (200US), good thing I'm patient;-)

>Also, I power it with the standard 110V transformer and a cheap ($20.00)
>inverter.  The battery doesn't last long enough to suit me.

sounds great