Programmable ECU's (Was GM TPI tips for a newbie)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 15 16:15:14 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Programmable ECU's (Was GM TPI tips for a newbie)

>>>I am using GEMS EM20. It is very good. They are at
>http://www.gems.co.uk   <<
>

>Can you tell me a little about your application?
>
>I noticed that Haltech has a replacement for some of the
>Delco puters. They call it the "E6GM". I printed out the
>info sheet from the Haltech page, but they didn't have any
>specs, or a list of ECU's that it could replace. Does anyone
>have any info on this option?

With a repin does about any map delco appllication,  looks to be
an exact 808 Plug+Play, would make sense since they are in
Australia.   Options for leading/trailing edge for ignition injector
firing figured by cyl number divide by,  22 entries per level for
fuel, 1-2-3 bar, and full time bar.  Remote programming by laptop.
If you find their site (in archives lacking any leads) it shows all
the tables/switches/options in demo download.  Full time baro
is optional.
Bruce