Programmable ECU's

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Fri Jan 15 19:29:02 GMT 1999

Bruce, thanks for the info. This seems to be the cheapest way
to go as far as fully programmable systems go. For 695 you get
the computer and the software. It looks like most of the other
Mfr.'s (ACCELL comes to mind) sell the ECU and the S/W
separately.  I guess the next question is how much more detail
is available in something like the ACCELL DFI system?

If I decided to go with this OEM replacement, would I end up
buying the DFI 6 months down the road? I guess that's more of
a rhetorical question :)

Charles