Programmable ECU's

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 15 20:21:16 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Programmable ECU's

It's probably over but call Rob at Force Fuel, Force EFI, in Miami FL, there
was just a group by for the 3rd Gen F-Bodies, where they were $550.
Some folksreally swear by the Accel, and the Hal stuff has been on the
market
for years, so somebody likes/is buying it.  I have a E6, but haven't
connected
it to anything yet, but it seems nice, and I like the full time Baro option.
I like mountain driving.
Bruce