ECU6 EFI system construction

Jimmy sebring at vnet.net
Fri Jan 15 23:39:22 GMT 1999

Al,

I've also downloaded your files and am very interested.
I'm available to help on a PC based front end for
programming etc. I also have extensive automotive
EFI and other experience.

Jim Santoro

Sebring MX w/TPI
1977 Triumph Bonneville SJ (soon to be injected)
1986 Fiat X1/9
1935 Morgan SS Replica (under construction)