Programmable ECU's (Was GM TPI tips for a newbie)

WILMAN wilman at hkabc.net
Sat Jan 16 00:49:49 GMT 1999

----------
> From: Charles  Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: Programmable ECU's (Was GM TPI tips for a newbie)
> Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 10:33 PM
>
> >>I am using GEMS EM20. It is very good. They are at
> http://www.gems.co.uk   <<
>

> Can you tell me a little about your application?

I am running a Peugeot 405 Mi16 with the Gems ecu. The engine is 1900 c.c.,
4 cylinder and 16v.
It has sequential injection with 4 x 16 ohm injectors, close loop lambda
control, idle speed control valve dependent on coolant temperature and
engine revs also with compensation with A/C and P/S. It has a Bosch
Motronic type flywheel with speed sensor and a cam phase sensor. What
exactly do you want to know?