Haltech E6GM

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Sat Jan 16 01:22:50 GMT 1999

Is the E6GM capable of 500 RPM resolution? It's hard to tell
from the Haltech page, and the post in the archives didn't
elaborate. If so then I don't see any problem for my
application. Hhmm, seems like I'm trying to talk myself into
the Haltech unit, A 500 dollar difference is a persuasive
argument  :)

Charles Brooks