Haltech E6GM

paul gem at alphalink.com.au
Sat Jan 16 04:14:31 GMT 1999

Hi There,
             Maybe I can Help.I own a Haltech E6GM and an Autronic SMC
unit.
The E6GM has 22 fuel ranges every 500rpm up to 10500rpm or 17 fuel ranges
every 1000rpm up to 16000rpm and 32 load points per range.
 These are the same for spark and fuel which gives a very precise
adjustment.
this is also interpolated to work out smaller increments.
This system is definately much more user friendly than the Autronic system.
Another great feature is the data logging but the laptop must be plugged in
for recording the info.I hope this info has been useful.
P.S    my E6GM ecm is for sale but I live in Australia so someone else out
there may be interested.
PAUL.