GM TPI in the 400 SBC

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Sun Jan 17 19:44:33 GMT 1999

Mark Romans wrote:

> Call TPIS at 612-448-6021 or look at their web page at...
> http://www.tpis.com/

> >TPIS's book, insider hints, on page 17 shows a chart with a 383 w/airflow
> >research heads, big mouth intake ported plenum, 58mm throttle body and

Actually, I'm just starting to make paper templates for my
Chrysler 383 for a sheet-metal intake, and will be using TPI
off a 1992 or 1993 Camaro, forget which year.  I managed to
get a good deal at the local boneyard for the ECM, wiring
harness from firewall to engine, all sensors, and the actual
TPI runners/manifold, plenum.  They want the manifold,
runners & plenum back, which is part of the deal, however
its of no use to me anyway, since I have a Chrysler.

THe www.tpis.com website is a great resource!

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606