Electronic timing advance

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Sun Jan 17 21:58:46 GMT 1999

Have you looked at these?
Here's the name of the system and the Summit P/N
Crane Cams Three Stage Retard Control	CRN-9000-0009

MSD Fixed Curve Timing Computer		MSD-8980
MSD Programmable Timing Computer	MSD-8981
MSD Adjustable Timing Control		MSD-8680
MSD Multi-step Retard Control		MSD-8972

All of them are pretty basic, no frills, timing control units
with varying methods and amount of control. I'd be pretty surprised
if one of these wouldn't work for your application.

Good Luck,

Charles BRooks