Pingin'

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 01:21:24 GMT 1999

Hmmm.... is that why they recommend that you put some motor oil into the
gasoline if you intend to run a multifuel (or diesel) engine on gasoline?

I remember that the Army "deuce-and-a-half" 2 1/2 ton 6x6 truck had a
multifuel engine.  Someone said that it has a throttle plate, but I never
actually got into one of them.

Ray