Air Volume Calculation

Alain Toussaint alaint at cgocable.ca
Mon Jan 18 03:47:26 GMT 1999

> I am assuming roughly 3 litres displacement? Try a throttle body from a
> 3 litre to 4 litre engine - possibly a Ford V6

umm....2498cc == 2.5 liters,so in this case it would lack a lot of low end
torque if you took a trottle body from a 4 liters engine,try a trottle
body from a BMW with the 2.7 engine (particularly the eta engine,they max
out at 5300rpm,so it would be a good size,later 2.5 engine trottle body
can be used too).

Alain

Windows 9x: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for  a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for  a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.