ECU6 - EFI plans and software now online

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Tue Jan 19 03:07:19 GMT 1999

Thanks to everyone who is helping with the ECU6 project.  It looks like
we'll have the next version ready within a couple of months (schematic, pc
board and software).  If anyone is experienced at 8051 programming and has
some time, we could certainly use help.  For those folks who just want to
build one, I'll try to keep you all updated on the project status.  The
current plans (schematics, PC board & software) are available at
http://members.aol.com/ALIPPER/

			Al