24000 ppm VSS?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jan 19 06:33:22 GMT 1999

>From memory, 88 was right around the time that the speedometer cables
were dissappearing from the GM midsize cars.  This calibration fits an
88-89 AB body (Cutlass Cierra, Chevy Celebrity & similar) with 2.5l
and 3spd auto trans.  Quite possibly, it's from a car with a digital
dash and electronic cruise control.  It's superceded due to multiple
driveability
problems.

Shannen