Malfunction Flag Q DIS enhancement

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jan 19 06:34:13 GMT 1999

If you're not too picky, this would probably be a good situation for
one of the carb'ed ECMs that's kicking around.  These were less likely
to go into limp-home, in my experience.  Plus, there were fewer
outputs and fewer monitored circuits!  Downside is you've got to find
the location for the timing map.
Shannen