DFI info

Ronald T. Webb rwebb at ptialaska.net
Tue Jan 19 06:35:05 GMT 1999

My son just bought a '93 Grand Am with a 3.1l V6 and batch fire efi. I then got
a 94 chev corsica with the same engine but sefi. HP claimed is the same, they
both idle smooth, and he beats me in the "from here to the corner" 1/4 mile.

Doesn't look to me like there is any gain to the extra complexity...