Astro ECM

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Tue Jan 19 14:47:36 GMT 1999

Bruce wrote:
>Programming 101 is just about the 747, and basic prom stuff.
>
>Bruce

I've read/studied/analysed/read-again everything that I can. This includes
the 101 stuff, the archives, other folks web sites... And now, Ward talks
about certain templates types for the different ECMs that include the 747.

His last line really is a kicker, "same hardware but different firmware and thus

different calibration lay outs".

Tantalizing information, go ahead, just tease us, we can take it <g>.

BobR.