DFI, Batch Fire, and other myths

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Jan 21 05:02:55 GMT 1999

I think that injection of all the fuel during a period has some SMOG/Econ
bennifits, but can't remember if any power was gained (anyone?).  Others
have stated that the evaporation of the fuel sitting on the closed valve is
better then squirting raw liquid fuel (hard to burn) into a cylinder.  I
think that is why you don't see much power difference between SFI and BATCH
systems.

Sandy