Yet more Aussie GM Bin's Uploaded.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Jan 21 06:58:53 GMT 1999

For those who scan Hex files for fun!!!

This lot is used in the VR & VS Holden Commodore (1994+).

BLCB is for 3.8L V6 Auto (Sorry no Numbers)
BLCD is for 3.8L V6 Man  (Sorry no Numbers)
BLJX6413 is for 5.0L V8 Man
BWCS9976 is for Police versions (not sure on trans config, probably V-6
auto).

Strange thing, it seems that the BLCB & BWCS don't have a Checksum!!, only
the Manual BIN's do $520C at $0006-$0007.

I know all these cars have Serial Data security check, gee if anybody finds
this disable byte I'll be their best friend ;-)

Get them all at the DIY_FTP.

Any thoughts on the checksums guys, or should I say lack of?.

Regards

Ross Myers