Electronic timing advance

HADJIASLANIS ARIS 1260 800 aris at exmail.panafon.gr
Thu Jan 21 09:12:16 GMT 1999

Matt,
	the secret of a DINO engine always was (and is) tip top
ignition, in all aspects of it. The mechanical advance would be adequate
but not optimal. Most important, do not forget that what we pursue here
is a hobby!

Any way, as you will read else where in this thread, I have managed to
find what I am looking for with a little help from a friend.

Regards
Aris