ECU6 software

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Fri Jan 22 04:17:41 GMT 1999

Wayne, thanks for checking out the files.  We've got the hardware on its
way to being rev. 7 (Which I'll post the schematics for when it's together
and tested), so I'm looking forward to what you think of the software.  It
is a combiled BASIC, and it was selected partially because I know BASIC
very well, it is especially flexible (has many high-level functions) and it
was cheap ($300 compared to thousands for C compilers).  In any case, it's
plenty fast and seems to do the job nicely.  Though I'm sure C would be
even cleaner, this is what we have now.

			Al