ECU6 programming

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Fri Jan 22 04:17:44 GMT 1999

John, it would be great to have you working on the project.  Perhaps you
can look over the ASM files and see if it's the sort of things you're
comfortable with.  Wayne Blair is going to be helping with some of it also.
 Since there are largely seperate items that need work, it seems like your
efforts might complement eachother well.  Let me know what you think after
looking at the files.  Thanks.

			Al