dual spray injectors

Ord Millar ord at aei.ca
Sat Jan 23 02:32:15 GMT 1999

The manifold is already efi, but it works in a poor way:  each cylinder has
two intake valves, but the injector is in the runner to one valve only.
That one is fine, it is aimed perfectly at the back of the valve.  The other
port gets no fuel at all, so the walls, valve stem and the back of the valve
get thickly coated with carbon and burned oil after a time.

Because of the arangement of the manifold and head, I can't just insert a
second injector aimed at the other valve without machining the heads (the
runner continues for another 4-5 inches in the head).

Ord Millar