Av gas

Doug Bazarnic doug at ddelectronics.com
Sun Jan 24 22:14:47 GMT 1999

>I had always heard that, but ran the 100LL in my 85 Buick GN for 4 years on
>a stock AC O2 sensor with no failures.
>I was paying 1.83/gal in Bryan, TX.

An old dirty O2 sensor will work for quite awhile due to the soot build up.
  However, when using a new one, the lead instantly coats it, thereby
ruining it.   I was using my stock '85 o2 sensor until I dropped an intake
valve and sent oil and coolant down the pipes.   It didn't work after that. :)

Doug Bazarnic