Resolution.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 25 04:15:27 GMT 1999

But, but, what about the filtering?.  Doesn't that fly in the  face
of needing absolutely accurate MAP sensing?.
  **Notice the question mark, I'm asking.
  This "filtering" is a funny animal, in so far as using larger ID/
loner sensor lines can make a vast difference on some
applications, and I've always had better response with smaller
shorter lines.
Bruce

 more accurate input