EFI questions

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 25 04:26:20 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: dzorde <dzorde at geocities.com>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, January 24, 1999 10:15 PM
Subject: EFI questions

When in doubt read the spark plugs.  AV can look lean, but the signs of
detonation are always present, from what I've seen.  Now, I'll fully admit,
it's been years since doing much AV gas reading.  Try a load of good
racing gas if you have trouble reading the AV stuff.  And I've got zero
time reading australian AV Gas.
  Pipe coloring is dead in my book.
Bruce