SpeedBrain

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 25 14:12:06 GMT 1999

From: Charles Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedBrain

I, for one would find it interesting, if there was a full demo online,
to see what/how things can be edited.  If there is, sorry, I missed
it.
Bruce

I checked out the site, does the Speed Brain come with the sensors
and
wiring harness?

No, none are needed since we plug into the stock harness, using
the ford conenctor adn use all the stock sensors already in place.
> You state that it is an additional cost for a couple of
the other systems listed in the comparison. Also when will a similar
product be available for GM applications?
We are planning them out now.
Thanks,
Matt