1.8 TBI and the 7747

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 26 16:52:22 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: EFISYSTEMS at aol.com <EFISYSTEMS at aol.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: 1.8 TBI and the 7747

And then do what with the extra injector connection?.
As I read it he wanted to fire a single injector.
747 has two final drivers, 165 with it's single driver seemed to
be a more appropriate candidate.
   I still say for someone "new" to this, and with the limited amount
of domained info., starting with a ecm used for a similiar application,
is the only way to go.

  The only code I've actually seen used in 4-6-8 cylinder
applications, would at least tend to say to me there is more
to it than what you've said.
Cheers
Bruce