Non list-chasing ghosts.

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 21:16:37 GMT 1999

Hi Shannen,
        If we're talking about some 461 casting double hump heads, you might
be in luck....let me know...
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 1/26/99 2:44:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shannen at grolen.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Non list-chasing ghosts.
 Date:	1/26/99 2:44:05 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:	shannen at grolen.com (Shannen Durphey)
 Sender:	owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 I'm currently helping a guy put together an engine for an antique
 stock car.  In the process, I've met several people who bragged about
 these cams.  I'm curious about them now, and want to throw some
 numbers into my engine simulations.  Seems like they were pretty hot,
 and now you don't even hear about RB.

 Since you're on the line, know of any reasonable sources for a set of
 fuelie heade?  Gotta be straight plug.
 Shannen