Cubic Dollars

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 07:57:39 GMT 1999

I know this is non EFI but I have to say, awesome response Ray,  learn and
do.....it is truly the scope of what we all want......knowledge of what we
don't know or realize         and/or inhibiting people from taking it from us
without a fight.  2 cents
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 1/26/99 9:31:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,