Injector query

Fredrik Skog c95fsg at cs.umu.se
Wed Jan 27 14:20:19 GMT 1999

Hi all!

I have got hold of 4 injectors wich is suposed to flow well. No one seems
to now what they really are though. Is there anyone out there who nows
somthing about these?

They are black with a blue stripe painted all the way around it. They have
a bosch type o-ring connection and have dual spray holes.
They have the following numbers printed on one side: D5162FA
And the following on the other side: 913512

The guy  who had them before me, told me that thay are from SAAB's test
institute here in sweden.

Thanx

	Student at the Department of Computing Science Umeå University

Fredrik Skog			       E-mail: c95fsg at cs.umu.se
Taffelstråket 51		       WWW: http://www.acc.umu.se/~skog/
903 53 Umeå                            Phone: +46-(0)90-136365

		Living and dying laughing and crying
		Once you have seen it you will never be the same
		Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
		Hard and it is heavy dirty and mean
							/MetallicA