92 Camaro ECM

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Wed Jan 27 14:18:15 GMT 1999

OK, this ECM uses a 27C256 EPROM, that is soldered into a carrier. You can
unsolder it and install a socket, as you will need to remove and replace it in
order to change EPROMS.

There are some list members that have been dissecting the '730 ECM, the only
problem is that they have been working on the V8 code. The V6 code is
completely different, I checked.

To start, goto the archives, http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi, and
search
on various keywords: prog, 101, 730 are good ones to start with. Bruce wrote
a series of prog 101 articles that explain a lot of how the tables look and what

they do.

Oh, there is also info on how to take care of the VATS.

BobR.