Honda ident. request

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Jan 27 21:03:33 GMT 1999

Now there's a question for the archive search engine....  Here's what I
found:

Honda part number 395986 from 1993 Honda Civic VX
* This is a UEGO exhaust sensor:
* Cost $130ish
* Has same wires and colors as the NTK $600 sensor..
* Same compensating resistance in the plug too...
* The UEGO body markings are the same as the one from
  Horiba ($900+) MEXA analyzer ..

* Honda wiring diags from Civic VX show same ckt. annotations
  as the NTK fax I received ..

  For heater:     orange  Vh+
                  yellow  Vh-

  For Sensor:     red     Vs+
                  black   Vs- / Ip-
                  white   Ip+

That info used to be in the EFI reference list, but it's not in the
current parts list.  Probably should be added.

--steve