EFI Questions

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Jan 29 08:14:10 GMT 1999

This computer has a manual rpm setting for fuel cut off during decel and I
have it turned of.  When you use it its like driving on a rev limiter, you
can feel when it cuts the fuel off.  Probably uses same subroutine as the
rev limiter.

Brings me back to the original question.  Has anyone noticed on a OEM speed
density system what happens when you get of the accelerator.  My system
jumps from a high load band to a light load band (seems logical), however as
this lighter load band is using a much smaller pulse width the engine
instantly goes very lean when entering this band from a heavy load band.
Does this seem right ?  What happens in a OEM system ?

Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au