EFI Questions

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Jan 29 08:11:40 GMT 1999

Tried the plug cuts.  Looks nice and clean (no detonation) but I already
know that its OK on avgas.  Plugs are a medium grey, with probably a slight
browning of the ceramic tip (NGK BP6S plugs).  And yet the car is still
running very rich (I think around 0.8-0.9V is rich).  So how does a plug
look like its OK and yet all other indications are that its rich (got me
puzzled) ?

Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au