More DFI q's...

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Fri Jan 29 13:56:26 GMT 1999

If I'm reading this correctly, it is somewhat being done. Not just well
organized. In the DIY_EFI incoming and bin directories there are a
bunch of BIN's from mostly OEM systems. I've placed the one from
one of my vehicles there and Bruce has placed some of the ones he
worked up there also.

For the record, I'm for it. I'll have no problem uploading my resulting
BIN from my current project.

The biggest addition/advantage would be a better document describing
the engine/tranny/accessory combo for that BIN.

BobR.