Love This

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 29 15:13:58 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: James Weiler <james at brc.ubc.ca>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 1:07 AM
Subject: RE: Love This

For me it's not the plumbing that is the "news".  It's being able to
manipulate
fuel line pressure without needing a mechanical device.  As things sit now
for TPI the fuel pressure is referenced to engine vac/boost.  With this
device
a closed loop electrically controlled Fuel pressure trimmer is possible,
meaning
big injectors, lower pressure at idle, to help get reasonable pulse widths.
Bruce

>Sorry to get in this late but so what?  I mean whats the advantage of >a
one line EFI vs. 2 fuel line set-up?  Besides less plumbing.