More DFI q's...

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Fri Jan 29 15:51:57 GMT 1999

I don't have anything yet (still collecting parts, and knowledge), but
I'll contribute when I have something worth looking at.

I agree.... Although no two engines are the same it sure does help to
compare maps from different configurations. It sure helps when you are
starting from scratch.
I am willing to setup such a page if anyone is interested in the idea
and
interested in sending me the data to compile such a page.

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED ?????????